|
Favouritism and being bias Bias------To UNFAIRLY influence attitudes or opinions Opinion on a person by look favouritism-----To treat a group better in a UNFAIR way. This has been a severe problem every where. Now more than ever it used to happen in places where bribery is rampant like in court or at immigrations .Now it’s a different story it’s happening in schools, offices and hospitals. In schools for instance teachers in high positions like Discipline masters or mistresses Are starting to showing favors to some students and being hostile to students who have in some way embarrassed them or insulted them in any way. At some level I feel a teacher can show favor to students but not to the point of being unfair to others right. Bearing grudges against people is normal but a person in the position to pass judgment to impair his sense of duty .I am sure most people have been in that kinds of situations don’t you find it simply infuriating. In conclusion I feel people in situations like this should really think carefully on what they will DO. Don’t let an otherwise innocent person be treated unfairly. It is bad enough that people in schools and work places are caring these sad things out don’t be the cause of a painful experience. |
![]() EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER / Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself |