on Friday, August 31, 2007 , 8:08 PM
Life is like a ticking bomb just waiting to explode.
Why I say so, cause you are just waiting to die can you see the parallel?
Like when a bomb explodes it affects many people, when you die those that
Know you are affected –people are affected by death.
Both directly and indirectly. Life is an endless cycle, when a death happens
It’s then replaced by a birth an ongoing cycle .What’s the meaning of life?
The unanswered question or universal question. So what do you think? Is
Life just an existence or is it more. That even the cleverest people in the world cant answer you think I know. Well I have one thing to say to that
Use the time you have to the fullest do your best as a living human, be
Content with what you have do not look at what others have but know that you definitely have something he/she does not have. Make meaning to your
Existence by doing what will make you happy.

Bring meaning to others by making their day or just doing a deed of kindness you will be surprised that the littlest of actions can make someone very happy.
In this current system of things not everything will go the way you want it, it’s like the law of life or so to speak. A day can be good or bad, happy or sad. It all depends on how you look at it. In the end it’s up to you whether you say “If it was a good day or a bad day” all in all it all boils down to your decision. Of course you can’t expect everything to go smoothly, after all life is like that, that’s what makes it interesting in the first place. The reason is that you can never really predict it. (Unless you are God)
In the end I feel that life is as interesting as it can get you never know what’s going to happen and everyday is like a new beginning.(Better than any book I have ever read)HaHaHa


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself