on Sunday, January 27, 2008 , 1:59 PM
Dunno y but i am suddenly entu about blogging again hahaha maybe cause its weekend but yesterday rox man I went out with my cuzies again to taka walkwalkwalk then went kino then go see see at The Little toy shop hahahha nice name then momo here momo there then go food republic eat hahaha went 2early there packed like saio waited 4 like half n hour then got place sit ....tell u the ppl there so considerate take my chair without even asking then when caught in the act say "I was just moving it so I can walk through" yaya walk into a pillar ...so stupid it was corner seat wan walk where lah lame shit sia....

Meanwhile after tat went to Q at the extremely popular toast box, tell u ppl are going mad having breakfast at night...are they busy until like tat no time 4 breakfast in the morning so they hav it at night.....actually I also guilty lah ahahaha......

After tat went parragon enjoy there they SUPER POWERFUL AIR-CON then at there see performance hahaha so lame -----as follows "please present your city bank crerdit card to enjoy free drink and snack"= peanuts and water listening to some guy singing who know wat...hahaha

Then went HMV hahaha there the best loh got crazy ppl dancing when hearing songs with those HUGEHEADPHONES hahaha at least got 1 man there siao 1 dancing like no 1 business laugh like mad loh...................then saw got MANHUNT 2008 all of them wearing rainbow coloured underwear hahahaha so funny then got boxing gloves who know 4 wat reason putting them in some weird box .....oh well

Signing offx)...






I had fish soup $4 so ex but nice anyway

all together $10 then got lucky draw got free coffee



artistic







WEird


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself