Great da be home on Thursday, May 29, 2008 , 8:55 PM
Hi peeps..
Finally back from vietnam
so freaking happy ok I shall explain in breifs
haha


DAY 1 >>>
Went da school early saw band ppl
had some fun then assembled listen mrs wong blahblahblah
then went 2 airport then......
let the pictures explain >>>>>>

Took the garuda travels hahaha

check in


CAM WHORE

view from the heaven's

Finally reached vietnam

tell u the wires super extra too tall will die 1 loh hahahha

some vietnam foodies 1sy lunch



the international palace

groupy

weird I was quite creeped when I walked pass
I felt weird
took a pic then realised it was damn blur
but the lighting very good leh then I noticed it
the orb can u see?


see the lighting ok loh

the most important and well loved exibit
the air-con




boat cruise and dinner





the man was so funnny can hahahha

ooooooooo I wiill post a video once I get it
a woman perform fire dance ---horny sia
all lyk kian sing horny loh
let me tell u a bit
her nana was goin da drop out


day 2>>>
went 2 unicorn isaland for agricultural visit


coconut candy



HOney tea
not nice 1 taste lyk oyster
serious no joke

look the retard

2nd lunch

happy room



Visit 2 orphanage
teh children there really very nice loh
so poor thing no chance to even study
they were so open and nice and kind

I was lyk damn sad lah we in singapore really gd life loh



now once agian I dunno wat happen







crazy traffic



stupid name








Mr ng and the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
game .who can ar the longest?

sue ann master piece

day 3>>>

CHu chi tunnels
"lovely place"




Bomb crater




tunnel system



scary

trap door

this happens too often
see that weird red thing I got that all over pics in the tunnels








The 1 and onli daryl

NIght market


shopping queens at work



photo master mR LIm

damn disgusting









saw tis drawn on a wall weird



Bitch scold mi

our dear guild



promoted too class c

cool

CAM WHORE




EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself