Celebration on Thursday, October 9, 2008 , 11:19 PM

Today is the official end of the terrible E.O.Y exams.
Loving it...
Now all my stress is on my results,
if I retain i tell you I will cry ok.


Today went to celebrate at bugis junction
seoul garden...


The food was ok .However the air-con could have
been stronger.
The place was like a literal oven.
Is "hot dao"!!!

Random whore-ing

chuan wah's new action pose
SPASM ATTACK



Alson made the spoon do a "Backflip"
onto poor Seri's skirt..[DIAO]



Emo-ing due to exessive food consumption

Craziness due to CHINA MILK
\
TAK-glamness(credit:xiaxue.bs.com)caused
my Consumption of beef injected with hormones.
simply put.....MAD COW DISEASE

PIG



Its coke WOW...>.<



Later met Weixiong

Neoprint action








I tell you NEVER go to bugis and take neo's
The photo print come out is "sa-ak" one
flush to the south=west direction
DIAO


RAmdomess
relaxes the soul





This is a highly belated post
Of studing at kallang leisure park...
LAST SATURDAY






SPASM ATTACK







THIS is UBER LONG AGO


Went to Orchard wit sylvia and Alson

Stuck at cineleisure
cause of the blasted HEAVY rain..






WHERE IS THIS PIC LOCATED

..
..
..
..
...
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..

..
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
...
.
.
.
.
.
Guess leh
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


MAJOUR DIAO=>




Exam stress reliever
MAHJONG






All in all I feel I am quite safe 4 my exams,
But I do wwant to score well.
I hope u guys actually read till this last part
lol


PS:I need help...I goin broke...


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself