I Scream for ice cream on Thursday, October 30, 2008 , 7:15 PM
Header:
Everyone Loves ice cream right?
Chuanwah "hao jie sao'
"Yaki something" DIY ice cream @ marina square.
Went with WahWah, Alson and Vannessa x 2



A lot right,
I have no Idea how we ate like soooooo much.


Ending up cam Whoring at marina,
it was like super duper empthy.
Then In one corner got one crazy bunch of "Ding Dongs"
Playing over there on dunno on what kind of drugs.
Over there "self-highing"!!!







I HAVE AMAZING NEWS...
I...
JEPHTHAH TAY...
.
.
..
..
...
...
...
....
....
....
....
...
...
...
..
..
.
.
I AM FLYING OFF SOON...
TO...
NEPAL...
BUT I DON'T CARE ITS A FREAKING
HOLIDAY
YIPI YEAH


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself