School life back to normal on Wednesday, October 15, 2008
, 3:30 PMWe have returned to the norm. After all the hustle and stresses of the exams we have finally settled down,I guess. As for my results I am really extremely disappointed, with my science and my humanities. I really did badly. Ok ok thats enough of all that crap. the past few days we have been ,checking paper for some with tears of joy others tears of disappointment. We have to be strong no matter what happens. We have to open our minds, lets bounce back to our normal selves. Ok now about what happened yesterday. Mr leong YC's period was normal MADNESS that is... getting ready fro battle with PRaseedha Anson you WATCH OUT lah I soooo knew it , PRASEEDHA You rox... ANson VS CHRIstine It lasted so long some fell asleep more nonsense NOW... About my Pri school outing. Went out with>>>Yuting LIting DeLis MiaoMin Harry XiangLe We were suposed to eat Fish n Co, But ...well...on a students diet with a week of fun to go... We decided to have a budget lunch at long john. I mean seriously whats this!!! Following that we decided to head off to swensens. I AM SOOO GOING TO SWENSENS |
![]() EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER / Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself |