Last days on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 , 5:39 PM
In the final hours of 08...
I have realised that each year is getting worse.
Nothing seems to help.
Everyone says the same things.
"Next year will be better"

I have realised..
Next year...
Will
NEVER
be any different.

People say we will be able to change.
well?

PEOPLE
are
most definitely wrong...

No one this in world will be able to change what
humans have done.
No matter how good a world leader maybe.
In the end he cannot fight death.

Death...

Can you beat it?

Does anyone have the power to defeat the final
enemy....death????

Is there any hope?
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
..
..
..
labels: No lah kidding only ahahhaahhahahaha
i am not EMO!!!!
ROAR!!!

But for those who bothered to read good for you


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself