My new year wishes on Monday, December 29, 2008 , 5:07 PM
I am rotting at home....
I don't have anything better to do....
as
.
.
.
( D*m1aN has just play me out
on our shopping trip)
...
...
...
...
So I just tot of thinking of some things,
to do next year.

Firstly, as with any other year...
OH ARMAGEDDON COME SOOONER!!!!

Secondly ,naturally I would like to win
...
$1000000000000 in some lucky draw.

Thirdly, I have to work hard next year
is O lvl...!!!

CONFIRM DIE ONE!!!!


Next , I would have to save more money
as I need to like use more....
DIE...DIE...DIE

Cause I will be in school like from 6am-----6pm
cause of Intensive Revision Programme
in short
the
terrible
horribe
plus
vegetable
IRP


Lastly, I hope and pray very very hard that
I SURVIVE SEC 4 LIFE..


MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

labels:My brain is rotting


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself