Quite shallow on Monday, February 16, 2009
, 8:12 PMdoing what I am supposed to do again. I don't seem to be able to concentrate I am so dead. I cannot seem to do what I am supposed to do anymore. My mind will wonder of into the unknown reaches of the universe. I know I am supposed to concentrate but, I don't think it will happen anytime soon. I also get the very bad feeling that I am goin to do really badly for my common test. Ok so thats enough depression for one day. Ok, now to what I have been up to recently. Went out with Andrew and gang over the weekend. We headed for david's place first then we had some fun there as well... hahahahaha Kind of retarded when you come to think about it,we actually played twister and monopoly. Like wow, look at the maturity level. On sunday, I tried to study bio but that did not really work out. Plus we were at mac. Who knew Huilian and Matthew would be having a study there. Also saw Yuting and Liting.What a small world. |
![]() EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER / Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself |