It took time to realise the truth behind your eyes on Saturday, May 16, 2009 , 12:42 PM
Take time to realize,
the truth behind your eyes.

The crimson glimmer
behind those hazel eyes.

It seems like yesterday,
you were a part of me.
I used to stand so tall I used to be so strong.

Everything , it felt so right.

now

When the rain would fall down.
I'll just stare out my window.
Dreaming of what could be.

trying hard to reach out when I try to speak out.
Felt like no one could hear me.
wanted to belong here.

Wanna feel the warm breeze,
sleep under a palm tree,feel the rush of the ocean.
Get on board a fast train, travel on a jet plane,
far away.

this emptiness is killing me.
Looking back I realized it was always there
just never spoke of

take a risk, take a chance ,make a change

De toi a mor
il ya des qui s'expliquent pas




EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself