Pictures galore on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 , 4:27 PM

Firstly, we wen to east coast park.
haha
Buva invited us to her birthday



cam whoring at the toilet
hahaha
PS: TY to SiewPing's parents for fetching us home.


18.05.09
Sentosa trip.
We spent 1 over hours shopping for food hahaha
Peeps that were there,
ME, Delis, ChuanWah, BoYuan ,Alson ,Tricia, Vanessa x 2,
Damian, Shermaine(I dunno how spell)
Seri ,SiewPing ,GuanWee ,Shaun ,Christine
Desmond ,WeiPOk



After the pigging session,
We played sperm and eggs


I look spastic.

Guanwee's being a bloody dog

Even more spastic

Alson's trying to some terrorist?


Dunno they laugh for wat loh
Serious

Chuanwah looks so excited

Does vanny have some illness
why everyone running away

Flopps


Next was
water bombs( my idea)
and swimming action.


As the guys swam the gals
..
...
....
CAM WHORED...DUH!!







hmmmm
looks like?

dao face







We whored so much we
almost missed the tram.









EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself