tragic story of life, oh swwet melancoly on Saturday, May 16, 2009 , 4:08 PM
I have no idea why,
I keep coming up with all this emo crap.

Wow I can join the emo clubs soon.

Anyway,
I've Like been feeling quite down recently,
I dunno why I can hate a
person for no apparent reason.
crap
I am becoming a unreasonable jerk.
Great,I don't know what steps to take to correct
my thoughts.

I seriously am extremely disgusted.

Let me just briefly relate the experience.
Him/her is arrogant, a show off,
clings to thoughts of having many friends.
pisses me to the core,
treats me like crap,
does not see the people closest to him/her,
reaches out for the wrong reasons.
I just feel like beating the crap out of him/her.

How in the freaking world am I going to be friends with someone
like that.

On top of that I've got like Mother tongue O's coming.
I don't have the time to think about stuff like that
anymore.




Now on to some good news Varick finally proposed,
thank god...
It took him long enough.
Now I've got a wedding to help plan as well
as a after party.
Goodness.
Drew and Joe
we've got work to do.



EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself