Ache on Monday, May 17, 2010 , 10:08 PM
Finally reached home after such a long day.
Well still undecided on what CCA to hang on to
I mean I got into archery,
but its not fun, at all.
I know what you are thinking.
PT SUCKS.

But somehow I am okay with it,
its just not fun.
Its not really a team sport and you don't get to talk
to people much.
Shooting seems fun but I cannot imagine 3 years of doing that.

Somehow,
I want some physical activity but
I think I shall stick to my lifesaving first
Still have
Lifesaving1,2,3( I have this but expired )
CPR
Bronze medallion
to complete.....
-.-
Still have Tp cliquers,debates and toastmasters to consider.

Oh well enough of CCA's,
now back to studying.
MacroEcons,POM and CSA....
JUST STAB ME!!!
so boring and dry

Homework is pilling but I am so not in the mood.

P/S: I need professional help.

P/P/S: Some people in this world need to grow up and stop wining.


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself