I shall breathe some life back here on Sunday, May 16, 2010 , 6:35 PM
Its been so long since I last used blogger.
Anyway I decided to breathe some new life into my first blogging account.

Since on tumblr I only seem to re-blog posts
and I don't really write them myself.

Well
Its been though these day, so much is going on.
I seem to only reach home late at night.
like 11pm onwards practically everyday, its so draining.
On top of all that when I come home late,
All I get is nag nag nag from my father.







Some pictures from Ishi Mura Last Friday,
it was fun,
But TAY BO YUAN!
You need to work on your punctually man.
It is spastic.

1E2 Polaroid
LIVE!


Coming late and , praying to everyone on his way in...

NAISE!!!



There are tonnes of more pictures,
I am just very lazy to upload
and wait 10 000 years, for them to be up.



P/S: We need more time in a day

P/P/S: Lets stay together guys, we shall never lose contact.


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself