Fruits that are sticky on Saturday, July 31, 2010 , 12:54 AM
Hello friends. I don't know why, maybe I am neurotic but I can't seem to stand people who are too sticky. You know what I mean?

Here is an example...

One day, we all went out as a group to eat steamboat. I called the whole "fruit basket" along. Then later you see Banana and Rambutan talking for a very long period of time. Then you see Rambutan following Banana everywhere and when the fruits came to talk to Banana, Rambutan was always there. After dinner, as the fruits walked to the blender, you see Rambutan there again sticking like glue to Banana and not talking to the rest of the fruits. When the other fruits saw this, they tried to go talk to Rambutan, but it just ended the conversations and continued to talk to Banana.

Do you think the other will fruits get angry?

Lets leave that for you to decide...

But seriously, get a life please. You don't have to live of the life energy of someone else to survive. Please learn how to socialise like a normal human being.

Thanks...

Back to my boring life now.
Well went home to catch some zzz's before going out again later at 6, for steamboat. Thanks to all the fruits that pangseh-ed me. Anyway had a nice and noisy dinner with Tricia, Vanessa Lee and Christmin.


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself