Alpha Male Syndrome on Monday, August 30, 2010
, 12:13 AM![]() Well you may be wondering why I put this picture of a wolf here. Today I will be talking about the Alpha male complex. Here is a Brief write up. In laymans terms Being an Alpha male is something like a leader. As you probably know this includes all the qualities a good leader needs. Communication skills, Carisma, and many more. These individuals are well respected and usually have a pretty large following. Maybe you can do a little research on your own as well. But I not here to talk about the good qualities of an alpha male. Rather the Alpha make complex! Its a really scary kind of mental state. A person of such a nature will go to extreme lengths to gain people's respect and somehow "obedience". Thats why its so scary. They have a constant NEED for ATTENTION, rather they can't live without it. Not just the attention but the WRONG kind of attraction. Almost to a point of Force! Stay away from such people, many seem to be adopting this concept. Due to the competitive nature of Sinagpore. Men and Women alike. |
![]() EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER / Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself |