Sick of this on Sunday, September 5, 2010 , 2:26 AM
I think I am going against all of what I am, saying something like this.
But, I don't mind.
I don't mind giving away all that I have achieved.
Because, I don't feel the same anymore.
Maybe its the hormones but, I really don't mind.
This might be attention seeking and I can see people talking about this already.

"I like this place, but ( It just does not feel so right anymore )"

Its so fun to go with the flow, have a easy life.
No need to think so much, relax....
Follow the flow of things.

I have that waiting for me.
I have forsaken those that have been there, all the while.

It might be selfish on my part. But, I gave it time.
I gave it a chance, it too hard.
I am going do what I do, see what comes my way.
Lay back, relax. Lets the other dogs fight it out.
One day when you all realise what you missed. It will be too little too late.

PS: I am being selfish, but, believe me, if you were me. You would never have tried.


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself