Kind of Lost here on Thursday, November 11, 2010 , 10:34 PM
I don't really understand anymore,
being torn between whats right and what is easy.
The choices we make everyday are not black and white anymore.
What is right may cause us so much pain,
while what is easy, is so politically incorrect.
Like what I learnt from law what is immoral might not be against the law,
but what is moral could be.

There are pros and cons,
what happens when the pros of what is easier outshine the cons.
Does that make it easier to make that decision.
No.

Being human, we have all been given the ability to feel for others
and to put ourselves in other's shoes.
( Some more than others )
Something so beautiful can be such a pain in the ass.



EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself