So sick of Drama on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 , 12:50 AM
Wow,
life is like moving damn fast now.
Every morning I wake up and before i know it I am back on my bed.
Today was damn hectic!

Wake up at 4am to do my Econs
Chiong to school at 9am for Tutorial
Chiong Home to change into formal
Chiong to Parliament
Then head to Bugis for dinner......

Result...gummpuaa tired :(

Rants Begins here:

I am damn sick of Drama...
Seriously...How old already.
Keep so many grudges for what. I think we should all just let go.
There is no need to think about them anymore.

There is really no need to forgive,
Just freaking forget it lah.
All this shit probably happened because of some lame thing,
and if you still hold on to them,
whats the point la seriously.

Damn no used lehhh.
I used to think its like selling myself short.
But holding on to such feelings just make you miserable.

Just move on.



EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER /

Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself