TPC Family on Sunday, May 15, 2011
, 3:30 AM![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() HAHAHA DANIAL! This year is kind of exciting for me, its my first my being a Maincomm. Still a little surreal. I can see a lot of potential to become damn big in TP. This year's Maincomm, is damn dope. I hope we don't make any empty promises. Its a busy AY ahead for a lot of us. Sacrifices will have to be made. I hope we can perform and bring this CCA to greater heights. We have all faced so much criticism, I mean its not even funny. Its not gonna be easy, but I think with everyone's help. We are gonna prove everyone wrong. It was a great AGM to start off 11/12 Look forward to greater things. you may be laughing now, but you'll regret not joining the band wagon |
![]() EMAIL / FACEBOOK / FORMSPRING / TWITTER / Hello I am jephthah , also called Jeputah and commonly called Jeph Here is a little about myself |